Stay comfy and protected while on the job with the Blue Demon True View Auto-Darkening Welding Hood Filter.
Save your vision from bright light and intense arcs while cutting, grinding, and welding. For easy and reliable operation, this filter is solar-powered, so you never have to wait on charging batteries. Adjust this variable shade filter between 5 to 13 for ultimate versatility as you work. Thanks to UV/IR protection up to 16 DIN at all times, you never have to worry about eye strain or your long-term optical health. With a 1/1/1/2 clarity rating, this lens offers a crystal clear view, free of blurriness or distortion at any angle, and true color technology shows realistic pigmentation, no tint or hues applied.
To keep your eyes happy and healthy, 2 independent sensors always detect changes in light intensity. A 0.2 to 0.4-millisecond reaction time ensures a speedy transition to darker shades when you need it most. This panel works in virtually all welding applications except oxy-acetylene, laser, and very low amperage welding.
Fitting hoods with a 2 by 4.25-inch cartridge, the Blue Demon True View Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet Filter is a must-have for every welding professional.
- Variable shade welding hood filter auto darkens for hands-free operation to protect your face from bright light and intense arcs
- Optical clarity 1/1/1/2 with true color technology shows your projects without tint, blurriness, or distortion
- Fits most welding hoods with a 2 by 4.25-inch cartridge or lens; creates a 94 by 35-millimeter viewing area
- 2 independent sensors determine light and arc intensity to automatically darken your lens when you need it most
- Offers a 0.2 to 0.4-second reaction time to save you from eye fatigue and long-term retinal damage
- Adjusts between shade 5 to 13 and works with most welding applications except oxy-acetylene, laser, and low-amp welding
- Solar-powered rechargeable battery ensures many years of reliable operation, ready to function regardless of your project
- Power: Solar
- Delay: 0.2 to 0.4 milliseconds
- Shade: 5 to 13
- Light state: 2.5
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.5 x 2 x 0.5 inches
- Weight: 0.2 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 6-month warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.