Stay protected while on the job, and save your vision from bright light and intense arcs while cutting, grinding, and welding with the DEKOPRO Solar-Powered Welding Helmet.
For hands-off operation, this welding helmet features an auto-darkening filter, so you never have to worry about eye strain or your long-term optical health. The light level of the filter is DIN4 and it goes from light to dark within 1/25000 of a second, protecting you quickly and effectively from harmful UV and IR radiation. With a 1/2/1/2 clarity rating, this lens offers a crystal clear view, free of blurriness or distortion at any angle. The shade is battery-powered with solar panel technology for up to 5000 hours of use, so you'll never have to worry about losing energy.
Weighing only 1.86 pounds, this helmet includes adjustable head straps for a personalized fit for maximum comfort, so you stay headache-free all day long. With a smooth, rounded perimeter, the helmet can be tailored to fit personal preferences and comfort settings for less pressure and a well-adjusted personal fit.
Great for TIG, MIG, plasma, arc gouging, and more, the DEKOPRO Solar-Powered Welding Helmet is a must-have for every welding professional.
- Solar-powered welding helmet with an auto-darkening filter that switches from light to dark in 1/25000 seconds; Light level of filter is DIN4
- Auto-Darkening Filter controls the shade of the lens to adapt to various working environments, protecting you against UV and IR radiation
- Equipped with standard clear visor viewing area, for seeing clearly at different angles; Balanced with adjustable, comfortable headgear
- Battery powered with solar panel technology for up to 5000 hours of use; Lithium metal battery is included for convenience
- Adjustable head straps ensure a tight fit, leaving hands free for welding
- Meets the safety and technical standards of EN379 and ANSI Z87.1
- Material: PP
- Color: Blue with an eagle pattern
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12.61 x 7.49 x 8.98 inches
- Weight: 1.81 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.