Improve your table saw's performance with the simple addition of the Powermatic 18-Inch-Long Dado Blade Insert. This table insert is designed to fit the Powermatic PM2000B table saw (not included) precisely and features inset screws to help provide snug leveling to any work table surface.
The durable saw insert helps to ensure a cleaner cut, which helps prevent splintering, chip out, and debris from clogging up and damaging the blade. This improves the blade's performance, reduces dulling, and ensures cleaner, more precise cuts.
A dado insert is an essential accessory to round out your table saw's gear. Properly installed, you'll never have to worry about blade binding or a lack of blade support again. Cut cleaner, quicker, and a craftier today with this long-lasting table saw blade insert.
- Helps ensure a cleaner cut and less debris
- Designed to snugly fit Powermatic PM2000B table saws (saw not included)
- Sized to accept multi-plate stacked dado sets at their full 13/16-inch width
- Prevents narrow cutoffs and debris from binding the blade
- Inset screws allow for quick and easy leveling
- Slotted design for use with splitter and guard assembly or riveting knife
- Crafted from heavy-duty metal for long-lasting durability
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 18 x 4.7 x 1 inches
- Weight: 3 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year limited warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.