Looking to rearrange furniture, but don't have an effective way to move things around? Airsled’s Standard Appliance Movers will help you get the job done and make the moving process a breeze.
These 2 air beams are powered by a 2-horsepower motor and boast an impressive 950-pound lifting capacity. These standard movers can easily be used to safely and efficiently move numerous loads within the model’s rated lifting capacity. This includes items such as safes, cabinets, ATMs, furniture, fitness equipment, arcade machines, and much more. Made of high-grade aluminum, the air beams are built to last, and with 4 Rough Surface Adapters, they're prevented from unnecessarily damaging your flooring. When you're all finished up, the included laundry-style carrying bag makes storage and portability of the mover a non-issue.
Although powerful enough to lift many commercial and professional-grade appliances, this mover may not be suitable for luxury appliances wider than 48 inches. Skip the hassle and exhaustion of manual furniture moving with Airsled's Standard Appliance Movers.
- Convenient appliance mover made ideal for lifting countless household loads ranging from commercial to professional-grade
- High-grade US aluminum 2 air beams built to last and sustain large capacity appliances
- 2-horsepower motor blower with shoulder strap makes waves in the moving process
- Airflow controller helps adjust levels of elevation
- Hoses and connectors offer 30 inches of maximum dual speeds
- Foot brace improves furniture control and maneuverability
- 4 plastic Rough Surface Adapters (10” W x 36” L) prevent unnecessary friction between the appliance mover and floor
- Included laundry-style carrying bag for easy portability of your system and accessories
- Weight Capacity: 950 pounds
- Material: Aluminum
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 41x 13 x 11 inches
- Weight: 31 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.