The best friend of hunters, campers, and survivalists, the Cold Steel Oyabun Folding Knife with a 3.5-inch blade is perfect for handling any challenge. Holding a sharp edge, the knife cuts through wood, cable, and vegetation with ease.
Effortlessly snapping open with the integrated flipper, the blade locks in place using a leaf-spring lock. Stunningly sharp, the 3.5-inch blade maintains its edge thanks to a durable stainless steel design. When not in use, the blade folds into the 4.75-inch hilt which features a Grive-Ex foundation and over-molded soft, checkered Kray-Ex that offers a solid grip. Lightweight and easy to carry, the knife attaches to your belt or gear bag with a built-in belt clip, letting you take the blade anywhere. Reinforced and constructed from stainless steel, the knife has been heat-treated and sub-zero quenched to ensure a robust, solid design.
With an overall length of 8.25 inches, the blade measures 3.5 inches and the handle measures 4.75 inches. Weighing in at just 4.1 ounces, the knife snugly fits in bags and pockets.
Emulating the famous Cold Steel tanto blades, the Oyabun Folding Knife by Cold Steel offers the edge and quality of a large survival knife in a compact package.
- Featuring a folding blade that locks into place, the hunting knife is the perfect tool for hunters, campers, and survivalists
- Cut through wood, cables, and animal pelts with the stunningly sharp tanto-style blade
- Effortlessly snap open the knife with the integrated flipper and lock the blade in place with the leaf-spring lock
- Offers a solid grip with Griv-Ex foundation and black Kray-Ex scales, and attaches to your belt or pack with the belt clip
- The reinforced blade holds an edge with a heat-treated and sub-zero quenched stainless steel alloy, polished to a satin shine
- Blade length: 3.50 inches
- Blade thickness: 3.80 millimeters
- Handle length: 4.75 inches
- Material: 4034 stainless steel
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 5.08 x 1.57 x 0.94 inches
- Weight: 0.26 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.