When you've got to take a long walk to refill your gas tank, you ought to have a gas can that can move with you. The 2-pack of Scepter Flo N' Go DuraMax 14-Gallon Portable Fuel Tanks with Pump is an ideal solution for farm, rural, and marine use thanks to its sturdy wheels, tall body, and handle.
With 6-inch wheels, these fuel cans travel over rough terrain without the need to carry them the whole time. The 14-gallon capacity minimizes the number of trips you'll have to take between your garage and your thirsty engines.
Since these fuel tanks meet the Department of Transportation and UN transportation requirements, you can expect their heavy-duty polyethylene materials to hold up to long use and prevent spilling.
These containers come with a 10-foot fuel hose with a gas pump handle you can stop and start as needed. There are 2 shut-off valves at the tank and hose to prevent spills at disconnect.
No more spilling fuel or overfilling tanks when you carry fuel with the 2-pack of Flo N' Go Duramax Portable Fuel Tanks with Pumps.
- Flo n' go pump makes it easy to protect the environment by eliminating fuel spills and overfills with its stop-and-go gas pump handle
- Sturdy, 6-inch wheels and heavy-duty top handle lets you maneuver the gas can over rough terrain
- Features 2 mechanical shut-off valves at the tank and hose connector to ensure safe and easy disconnection
- Made of high-density polyethylene and resists corrosion and denting
- 14-gallon fuel can includes 10-foot long fuel hose with siphon pump and pump holder handle
- Bolt-on hanger makes for convenient hose storage right on the fuel container
- Transfer fluids on level surfaces with minimal priming
- Meets Department of Transportation and UN transportation requirements
- Color: Red
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.