The Leafer by Big Weekend is the better way to handle yard clean up by cutting your leaf collection and bagging time in half.
This reinforced nylon tarp has integrated aluminum poles that allow you to collect, compress, and load leaves neatly into a collection bag. The poles keep the tarp flat on the ground and at full width to make collection easy and transportable to the curb or compost pile. Avoid the frustration of bulky, cumbersome tarps that don't stay in place. Avoid the damage caused by dragging those tarps across your landscaping and garden. The Leafer's construction avoids all those problems with a quick-release top panel and stay flat poles. This tarp system works with a variety of bags from 30-gallon paper bags, large plastic bags, and up to 80-gallon reusable yard waste bags. Integrated handles give you the stability to transport without risking damage to your lawn dragging a bulky tarp. The Leafer is highly durable; wear points are double-stitched and reinforced, the aluminum poles resist corrosion, and the ripstop nylon is strong and lightweight.
Get more out of your lawn and garden time, order your Leafer by Big Weekend today.
- Leaf cleanup tarp system cuts the effort and time needed to bag leaves in half
- Aluminum poles roll and compress leaves for easy insertion into yard waste bag
- Collect leaves without mess or wasted time; One load packs an entire leaf bag in one step
- Pile on leaves and bring handles together to compress the pile; Leaves are ready to carry
- Quick release top panel lets you trap and fully compress to fully back each bag without tearing
- Rip stop nylon construction and reinforced edge make this tarp durable for years and years of use
- Color: Green
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 63 x 57 x 0.75 inches
- Weight: 3 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 3-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.