Beat the heat this summer with all of your friends on the Bestway CoolerZ Tropical Breeze 6 Person Floating Island Lounge. Featuring a built in carry along cooler and a removable canopy you can cool off in more ways then one. The all around grab line and sturdy handles with swimming platform makes getting on and off the island a breeze. Finally, the CoolerZ Tropical Breeze 6 Person Floating Island Lounge comes with extra wide pillow backrests, six cup holders, and a retractable sun shade canopy to keep the sun off your back. For more summer fun under the sun, hop on the Bestway CoolerZ Tropical Breeze 6 Person Floating Island Lounge.
This Intex River Run II tube allows you to relax in style and with your favorite beverage within close reach. It's lightweight, durable and has plenty of room for 2 adults. It has 2 cup holders for your comfort and its built-in cooler with an easy to close lid holds more than a few drinks and keeps them cold. It's made of tough 18-gauge vinyl, much more durable than your average river raft. It has a mesh bottom in the seat so you can feel the water and keep cool. The all-around grab rope makes it easy to catch if someone falls out. Take a break, get some sun while floating and staying cool in your 2-seater River Run lounger.
- Bestway CoolerZ Tropical Breeze 6 Person Floating Island Pool Lake Raft Lounge
- Floating island includes: removable sun shade, cooler bag, and heavy-duty repair patch
- 6 person capacity with 6 cup holders to keep your drinks within reach
- Extra wide pillow backrests included for utter relaxation
- Cooler bag to store your cold drinks
- Mesh interior to keep your feet cool on hot summer days
- 7 interlocking quick release valves
- Removable sun shade canopy
- Material: Heavy-duty 18-gauge vinyl
- 6-person capacity
- Weight capacity: 1,188 pounds
- Height: 153 inches
- Length: 108 inches
- Extra wide pillow backrests
- Heavy duty repair patch
- Color: Blue
- Intex River Run II Inflatable Tube with Cooler
- Dimensions (L x W ): 153 x 108 inches
- Weight: 3.1 pounds
- The Intex River Run II inflatable raft/lounge comfortably fits 2 people
- Tough 18 gauge vinyl durable for wherever you decide to soak up the sun
- Five air chambers for durability
- Large built-in cooler with an easy close lid
- Easy-to-use connectors are included for fastening it to other Intex River Runs.
- 2 cup holders
- Two sturdy handles
- All-around grab rope
- Patch Repair kit included
- Mesh bottom to help keeps you cool
- Built-in back rest for easy cruising
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Approximate deflated size: 95-1/2” x 62”
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.