Life can change in the blink of an eye, especially when children are curious about small objects or pieces of food are deceivingly large for their small airways. The Dechoker Anti-Choking Device is the first line of defense, giving you peace of mind if choking accidents occur.
The Dechoker is a device that can be used for choking first aid for ages 3 to 12 years old, regardless of illness, disorder, or other health-related conditions. Requiring minimal training, the rescue device can be safely administered and comes with easy step-by-step guidelines for use. This first aid device rests on top of the tongue and then uses targeted powerful suction to dislodge blockage from the airway in seconds. The sleek, compact design allows you to store the de-choking vac with your first aid kit or even a travel bag to have at the ready.
Whether you are a mother, father, or grandparent, the Dechoker offers everyday preparedness.
- Anti-choking device helps save young lives, suitable for children ages 3 to 12 years old
- Targeted powerful suction dislodges blockage from the child's airway
- Reference guide found on the outside of the device for easily seen how-to-use directions
- Device features respiratory mask, tongue depressor, pull handle, backflow release valve, and cylinder body
- Can be used regardless of illness, disorder, medical, or other health-related reason
- Easy to use and requires minimal training
- Offers peace of mind and everyday preparedness for children and adults alike
- Compact design allows you to store with your first aid kit or travel bag
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Clear
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 13.43 x 5.63 x 3.82 inches
- Weight: 0.68 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.