There are a lot of insulated coolers that promise to keep your drinks cold for days. The Engel Insulated Live Bait Fishing Drybox Cooler is no different (2 Pack). Except for the fact that it is can also of a whole lot more.
Features pull net which makes fetching your bait and changing water a breeze…and it’s designed to withstand wear and corrosion. Secondly, we moved the air tube port from the edge of the sidewall up into the lid. This should allow you to fill/use more of the box capacity, while also cutting down on the small overflow splashes that result from allowing the cooler to vent around the air tube.
This 3-in-1 molded Polystyrene Foam insulated cooler is fit with an attachable water pump to bubble water to a comfortable temperature for live bait. And the leak-proof, airtight fishing bait container has an efficient pull net to simply remove live minnows or shrimp.
Connect the pump into a car or boat cigarette lighter to keep water moving overnight to preserve bait for the next day’s fishing adventure. After the catch, drain the water to utilize the stain and odor resistant dry box to keep moisture away from your valuables or fill it with ice and up to 18 12-ounce cans for a more enjoyable afternoon.
This versatile bait box can be used to house cold drinks, hold your trophy catch, or keep your phone and wallet in a safe place. From an ice fishing tent to the open ocean, the Live Bait Cooler from Engel is the essential dry box for every outdoor adventure.
- Insulated cooler(2 Pack)
- Constructed with quality injection molding and insulated with high-grade molded polystyrene foam
- Airtight EVA gasket seal keeps beverages colder and food fresh
- Carry handles and integrated shoulder strap for easy transport
- All fittings secured with stainless steel screws and self-stopping hinge for trusted seams
- Stain and odor resistant to let you keep fish and meat in a dry-airtight space
- Non-absorbent surface is easy to clean after a muddy ATV trips or fishing adventures
- Includes removable pull net to easily handle live bait
- 2-Speed Pump Maximizes Aeration and Battery Life
- Water-resistant housing protects motor and suppresses noise
- Flexible silicone hose and weighted air stone for lively bubbling action
- Remove the pump and hose and easily convert to a cooler with capacity for 12 pounds of ice or 18 12-ounce cans
- Color: Tan
- Exterior dimensions (L x W x H): 15 x 10 x 11 inches
- Interior dimensions (L x W x H): 12 x 7 x 8.5 inches
- Weight: 3.5 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 5-year warranty for cooler, 30-day warranty for pump
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.