Lay down, relax, and experience the benefits of a sauna at home with this 360 Degree Complete Coverage Far Infrared Sauna Blanket by 1Love Health.
This sauna blanket is constructed of 8 powerful layers: a stone layer with 96 jade and tourmaline stones, a waterproof PVC layer, a nylon insulating layer, a heat conduction layer, 3 zone temperature controller and sensor, infrared heating layer, a heat insulation layer, and a nylon outer layer. Featuring a capability of up to 62 inches of circumference, this blanket will fit most body types. If you are larger than 62 inches, a second blanket can be easily attached through the blanket's wide velcro strips.
This at-home sauna's 3 separately controlled far-infrared zones can be adjusted from 77-176 degrees Fahrenheit, and its powerful 600 watts protected control box is tuned to 4-15 um to precisely resonate with your body.
Experiencing the benefits of a sauna at home has never been easier thanks to the 360 Degree Coverage Sauna Blanket by 1Love Health.
- 360 Degree complete coverage at-home sauna blanket provides comfort with benefits of sauna
- 8 layer construction features stone, PVC, heat insulation, heating, and controller layers, with a durable nylon outer layer
- Fits body types up to 62 inches in circumference; larger bodies can easily attach a 2nd blanket through wide velcro strips
- 3 separately controlled zones can be adjusted from 77-176 degrees Fahrenheit
- Powerful 600-watt control box is tuned to 4-15 um to precisely resonate with your body
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 72 x 72 x 1 inches
- Weight: 26 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.