You want to protect your car's interior from the elements while adding elegance and class to the style of your vehicle. These Kagu Series Custom Floor Mats by 3D MAXpider feature a sleek carbon fiber texture and three layer construction that is both function and stylish.
Unlike traditional floor mats, these mats feature a patented anti-kid bottom layer which keeps mats in place without harming the original carpet and without leaving nib marks. Surface layers made of Thermoplastic Rubber of carbon fiber texture to complement different vehicles as the unique style you desired. The innovative XPE inner layer minimizes foot fatigue and provides the sound barrier for a quieter ride; yet the material is non-toxic and odorless.
Designed for the 2009-2017 Audi Q5 or the 2013-2017 SQ5, these mats provide a custom and ideal fit for your vehicle by matching the exact cabin contours to trap mess and spills and keep your car in pristine condition. This mat set includes both front and back row mats to add a layer of style and all-weather protection to your car.
Protect your vehicle in style with Kagu Series Floor Mats by 3D MAXpider.
- Innovative three-layer car floors mats engineered to protect the interior of your vehicle with style
- Custom fit for compatibility with the 2009-2017 Audi Q5 or the 2013-2017 SQ5
- All-weather construction provides durability and protection from outdoor elements
- Anti-skid bottom layer keeps mats in place without harming original carpet; No velcro or nib marks
- Raised 3-dimensional edges match exact cabin contours to give maximum coverage and trap spills and messes
- XPE odorless inner layer minimizes foot fatigue and provides sound barrier for a quieter ride
- Cleans easily without harsh cleaning agents; Use a dampened cloth or hose mats them off and dry
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 32 x 22 x 5 inches
- Weight: 3.5 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 3-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.