Get year-round interior protection for your Toyota Corolla with the Kagu Series All-Weather Floor Mats from 3D MAXpider. These custom floor mats are designed for 2014-2019 Toyota Corollas and provide complete automotive interior protection from dirt, mud, salt, rain, snow.
Using high-precision laser scanning technology, each floor mat is custom-made for your vehicle with maximum coverage compared to OEM and universal car mats. The thermoplastic rubber surface offers waterproof protection with a sleek texture while the lightweight XPE foam absorbs vibrations and reduces noise while on bumpy roads.
These state-of-the-art floor mats feature an anti-skid backing that grips the floor firmly to prevent the mats from moving. The raised edges on each mat prevent dirt from getting underneath the carpet for added protection. To clean, simply remove the liners from your vehicle, wipe with a wet towel or hose them off outside.
Keep your car looking as good as the day you got it with the 3D MAXpider Toyota Corolla 2014-2019 All-Weather Floor Mats.
- The 3D MAXpider KAGU Series Floor Liners provide complete car interior protection from dirt, mud, salt, rain, snow all season long
- Using high-precision laser scanning technology, each floor mat is custom-made for your vehicle with maximum coverage
- The thermoplastic rubber surface offers waterproof protection with a sleek texture; Lightweight XPE foam absorbs vibrations and reduces road noise
- Anti-Skid Backing grips the floor firmly and prevents the mat from moving; Raised side edges prevent dirt from getting underneath the carpet
- Simply remove the liners from your vehicle, wipe with a wet towel or hose off and make your floor mats new again
- Custom fit for the first and second rows of 2014-2019 Toyota Corollas
- Material: Rubber
- Color: Black
- Manufacturer warranty: 3-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.