The AB Dolly is the safest and most-effective way to get the abs of your dreams!
This abdominal workout equipment is ergonomically designed to move the way your body moves naturally, not in 1 linear motion (like most ab wheels) but in 3 dimensions. The solid frame and padded top let you roll up, down, and side-to-side effortlessly with 360-degree rotating wheels, giving you full range of motion in all directions for hitting hard-to-reach areas. With multiple body positions to workout in, the AB Dolly provides a plethora of exercises to choose from such as Rollouts, Planks, Mountain Climbers, Bridges, Knee Tucks, Hamstring Curls, Lunges, Squats, and more!
Curved handles allow for balanced support and a variety of grip and progression options for your routines. Its superb versatility provides full-body workout programs for upper body, lower body, and cardio circuit training. From stretch, yoga, HIIT, plyometrics, and strength training, the ab trainer is a total-body workout system for all fitness levels. Compact, lightweight, and portable, the fitness machine is easy to tuck away at home or take with you on the go.
Work your body from head to toe with the AB Dolly!
- Ab dolly core trainer gives you a full-body workout so you can get a great all-around workout
- Includes AB Dolly, Kneel Pad, Owner’s Manual, and full access to Instructional and Workout DVDs and other video AB Dolly content online
- Constructed from a very dense, hard styrene known for its durability and stability
- Comfortable, foam-padded top
- Ergonomically designed for safe and proper body positioning to deliver effective results
- 360-degree rotating wheels for greater range of motion in any direction
- Strengthen core and define abdominals in just minutes a day
- Multi-functional, not just for your core, but a full body training system; Work upper body, lower body and use to cardio circuit train
- Perform stretch, yoga, HIIT, plyometrics, muscle strength, conditioning, and more
- Workout in a variety of body positions including front, back, side, kneeling, sitting, prone to target and tone specific trouble areas
- Great for all ages and fitness levels supporting up to 300 pounds
- Conveniently compact, lightweight, and portable; Workout anytime, anywhere and then store in a closet or under a bed
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 24 x 21 x 8.25 inches
- Color: Gray
- Weight: 6 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.