Add a touch of vibrancy, whimsy, and beauty to your garden, entrance walkway, or any outdoor space with the Hand Blown Crackle Glass Garden Birdbath with Tripod Stand in Cobalt Blue from Achla Designs.
If you're looking for a way to bring playfulness, wonder, and gentle avian activity to your outdoor space, this glass birdbath is the perfect find. Constructed of hand-blown layered glass with unique variables and bubbling that creates a crackly design, this birdbath has a perfectly weathered appearance while retaining structural integrity. Resistant to fading with time and sunlight, you'll be able to enjoy watching neighborhood birds visit your garden or patio for years.
The durable wrought iron tripod stand holds the glass bowl safely and securely, preventing breakage from weather and outdoor elements. Designed with prolonged outdoor use in mind, the durable bath stand has a black powder-coated finish that protects from rust or deterioration. Portable, structurally sound, and vibrant, this birdbath is ideal for outdoor spaces such as decks, garden areas, entryways, flower beds, and more.
Bring timeless and joyful magic to your garden, front yard, and more with the Achla Designs Hand Blown Crackle Glass Garden Birdbath with Tripod Stand.
- Vibrant crackled glass birdbath brings avian magic, traditional garden design, and whimsy to any outdoor space
- Maintains structural integrity with layered hand-blown glass technique that creates a crackly appearance and won't fade or break with time and sunlight
- Held securely in a 7-inch diameter wrought iron tripod stand with cradle to stand up to weather and outdoor elements
- Wrought iron cradle is durable and ideal for outdoor use with a black powder-coated finish that protects from rust or deterioration
- Birdbath is delicate and perfect for outdoor spaces such as patios, porches, decks, garden areas, entryways, and backyards
- Material: Glass, wrought iron
- Color: Cobalt Blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 9.25 x 12.75 x 12.75 inches
- Weight: 9.50 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.