Create fun and unique lighting in your show with the American DJ Mega Go Par64 Plus Battery-Powered LED Par Can Light. This special effect lighting is great for stage performances, weddings, parties, bars, dance clubs, concerts, and more.
This rechargeable, lithium battery-powered, low-profile LED par can light offers the creativity of RGB and UV color mixing for stage or wall washing. This DJ stage light also gives you the freedom to set up your fixture where ever you wish without the restrictions of power. The built-in battery will keep a charge for up to 16 hours from a full, single charge.
This DJ light fixture uses LEDs rated at approximately 50,000 hours with a maximum power draw of 27 watts. You can change the DMX addressing from the light unit's 4-button LED display or Airstream IR app. You can also use the ADJ RC2 remote control or UC IR remote control (both sold separately). There is no duty cycle on the Mega Go Par 64 Plus, plus users can “daisy-chain” the power from 1 unit to the next with the built-in IEC power Ins/Outs. This means you can fully customize your light set up.
- Add fun lighting to your show with this battery-powered LED par can light
- Smooth RGB+UV color mixing with rich palettes of color created by mixing the (56) red, (60) green, (56) blue, and (1) 3-watt UV LEDs with fast and slow color change operation
- 5 operational modes: auto run mode (16 color change modes, 16 color fade modes, and 1 combined mode), sound active mode (16 modes), RGB and UV dimmer mode (0 to 100 percent), static color mode (64 color options), and DMX controlled (5 channels: 4, 5, 6, 9, and 10)
- Rechargeable lithium battery built into light fixture for ultimate versatility and portability with no worrying about cords
- Easily controlled from the built-in 4-button LED display or the Airstream IR app you can download on your phone
- Also compatible with the ADJ RC2 remote and UC IR remote (both sold separately)
- Features LED pulse and strobe effect with 30-degree beam angle
- Dual yoke system allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
- Link to other lights via 3-pin XLR cable
- IEC AC power in/out on rear can be used to daisy chain power (up to 25 Mega Go Par64 Plus lights)
- Uses Wired Digital Communication Network for syncing
- Great for stage performances, weddings, parties, bars, dance clubs, concerts, and more
- Long lifetime, rated at approximately 50,000 hours
- Flicker free for continuous and reliable use
- Power draw: 24 watts
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100-volt/60Hz or 240-volt/50Hz
- Battery life: 5.5 to 16 hours
- Battery charge time: 4 hours
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.25 x 10.25 x 4.25 inches
- Weight: 5 pound
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.