When buying a new exercise mat you want to make sure that you're investing in the type of workout equipment that will last longer than just a few months. The Corona 185 workout mat by Airex is designed for longevity and versatility to address all of your individual workout needs.
This yoga workout mat measures 72 inches long, 39 inches wide, and 0.6 inches thick to provide a comfortable workout space for stretching, floor exercises, strength training, and other floor workouts. Airex uses closed cell foam material that is designed to resist the wear and tear of your workouts for longer. This material also repels water meaning it can be used inside or outside, and in pools for aerobic workouts. This workout yoga mat features an integrated sanitized treatment that makes this fitness pad easy to keep clean using only soap and water. The non-slip design of this exercise mat pad features rounded edges to provide a safe workout space while preventing tripping or falls.
For a yoga mat upgrade that is designed to last for years, add the Corona 185 workout mat to your home or gym.
- Corona 185 yoga fitness mat is perfect for stretching, floor exercises, strength training, and other floor workouts at the gym or at home
- Measures 72 inches long, 39 inches wide, and 0.6 inches thick to provide a large and stable workout space for individual workouts
- Comfortable closed-cell foam material is 0.6 inches thick and is designed to resist the wear and tear of your workouts for longer
- Water-repelling foam can be used inside or outside and is designed for use in pools for aerobic workouts
- Non-slip design with rounded edges makes this mat a safe space to exercise
- Mat features an integrated sanitized treatment that makes this fitness pad easy to clean with only soap and water
- Flexible enough to be rolled up and carried or stored
- Material: Foam
- Color: Red
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 72 x 39 x 0.6 inches
- Weight: 11 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.