Take your workout routine to the next level with the Airex Fitline 140 Foam Exercise Mat. The Fitline 140 is a premium foam mat that provides the cushion and support you need for yoga, pilates, floor exercises, stretching, meditation, and more.
Made from closed-cell foam, this high-quality construction ensures that the Fitline 140 mat maintains its shape over time and repels moisture and odors. The mat has a safe, non-slip, durable, tear-protected surface that provides extra grip and toughness. Its textured surface also stimulates the feet when used barefoot, making it ideal for joint and fascia rehab. Cleaning an Airex mat is a breeze. Simply rise the exercise mat with water and air dry after use. This mat is designed for repeated, heavy use in commercial gyms, fitness clubs, personal training clinics, and home workouts.
When you're finished, simply roll up and store in your home or take it on the go! Exercise like a pro with the Airex Fitline 140 Foam Exercise Mat.
- Fitline 140 exercise mat is a premium foam mat that provides the cushion and support you need for yoga, pilates, floor exercises, stretching, meditation, and more
- High-quality construction ensures that the Fitline 140 mat maintains its shape over time; Closed-cell foam material repels moisture and odors
- To clean, simply rinse the exercise mat with water and air dry after use
- Mat has a safe, non-slip, and durable surface that provides extra grip and toughness; Surface also stimulates the feet when used barefoot, making it ideal for joint and fascia rehab
- When not in use, simply roll up and store in your home or take it on-the-go
- Material: Foam
- Color: Pink
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 56 x 23 x 0.4 inches
- Weight: 2.6 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.