There's nothing like taking the tube out for a spin on a beautiful day at the lake. With the Airhead Shield Single Person Towable Inflatable Tube, each rider will be able to take on the toughest of wakes, while having the time of their lives.
The Shield tube is designed to last many Summer days out on the water with a strong and reliable structure and design. The heavy-gauge PVC bladder with RF welded seams provides the utmost durability throughout the entire tube. Along with a double-stitched nylon cover, experience added protection for years of long-lasting use. When inflating or deflating the tube, the included Speed Safety Valve allows you to do so conveniently and quickly for immediate tubing action and easy storage.
Featuring the Kwick-Connect tow point, easily hook-up the tube to your boat for hassle-free attaching. Once everything is set up and ready to go, find your most ideal riding position with 4 different nylon handles so you can hang on tight. Along, with the inflatable stabilizer fins, you'll have the most reliable stability for the most enjoyable riding experience possible.
Hop on the tube and crush those wakes with the Airhead Shield Inflatable Tube.
- New Airhead Shield inflatable tube provides a fast and fun experience for a perfect day out on the lake
- Heavy-gauge PVC bladder with RF welded seams provides the utmost durability throughout the entire tube
- Double-stitched nylon cover also adds durability to handle even the toughest of wakes
- Kwik-Connect tow point allows for fast and easy hook-up connection for immediate action
- Quickly and conveniently inflate or deflate the tube with the included Speed Safety Valve
- 4 deluxe nylon handles with neoprene knuckle guards provide versatility so you can find the most comfortable position
- Inflatable stabilizer fins features added stability by helping keep riders on board
- Rider capacity: 1 person
- Color: Green
- Dimensions deflated (L x W): 56 x 48 inches
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.