The Angler Bay 4 Person Inflatable Boat is an inflatable fishing boat that seats 4 adults and has all the features necessary to make each fishing excursion great.
The Angler Bay has 2 integrated fishing rod holders to help you keep your line stable and give your arms a rest from all that casting and reeling. It comes with a ditty bag, like all sailors and fishers should have, and a battery storage bag. It's equipped with swiveling oar locks and a transom mounting fixture, depending on how you want to get across the lake.
The Angler Bay has built-in comfort features for you, including a cushy inflatable floor and moving seats. There are 2 molded cup holders, so you can grab a drink and stay hydrated out in the sun.
It's constructed with heavy duty vinyl with electronically welded seams and factory tested for quality assurance, so you know it's built to last.
Get out on the lake and enjoy many quiet days of fishing this summer with the Angler Bay 4 Person Inflatable Boat.
- Swiveling oar locks and transom mounting fixture so you can choose how to get across the lake
- Heavy-duty vinyl with electronically-welded seams make float built to last
- Equipped with wrap-around grab lines
- Boat’s pump and oars are sold separately
- Compatible with Airhead Trolling Motor Transom AHIBT 1
- Includes an inflatable floor and a movable seat as built-in comfort features
- 2 molded cup holders, so you can grab a drink and stay refreshed
- 2 fishing rod holders keep your line stable and give your arms a rest
- Factory-tested for quality assurance
- Includes: 2 rod holders, 2 molded cup holders, 4 drain plugs, Battery storage bag, ditty bag
- Quick inflation and deflation
- Capacity (people): 4
- Length: 109 inches
- Color: Green
- Dimensions (L x W): 109 x 56 inches
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.