Grab your boat and hit the water this summer while riding atop the Airhead BLAST 3 Inflatable Towable Water Tube.
This 2-person water tube is perfect for long days at the lake and is designed with longevity in mind. It's designed with 12 neoprene knuckle guard handles to keep your hands safe, while the dual tow points and Kwik-Connect helps get your tube hooked up and in the water faster. Courtesy of a durable PVC design with welded seams and a Speed Safety Valve, this bad boy inflates and deflates fast.
What really sets this tube apart is the unique balance of convenience and safety. From the cool tropical-themed design to the knuckle guard handles, you'll love riding in this inner tube. Make more of your time at the lake with the Airhead BLAST 2 Inflatable Open Top 3-Person Towable Water Tube.
- 3-person open-top towable water tube that's perfect for boat ride and towing fun
- Designed with 12 neoprene knuckle guard handles, dual tow points, and a Kwik-Connect that helps you get your tube out on the water
- Made from heavy-duty PVC bladder with welded seams and a Speed Safety Valve that allows for quick inflating and deflating
- Tube features double-stitching throughout the tube cover and a self-draining floor
- Tropical themed tube cover gives this tube a unique design, making it perfect for the lake, beach, and other bodies of water
- Deflated diameter: 113 x 54 inches
- Max capacity: 3 Rider
- Tube style: Open Top
- Color: Tropical Blue
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.