Ride across the lake in style and enjoy a thrilling adventure on the Airhead Strike 2 Single-Rider Towable Tube. With a durable design and solid handles, you'll be whisked away on a high-speed adventure.
Featuring a heavy-duty RF-welded PVC bladder fully encased in durable double-stitched nylon, the tube withstands the punishment of high speeds as you race along the water. 4 solid nylon-wrapped handles offer a stable grip so you don't fall off, and knuckle guards protect you from the worst of the rushing waves. If you get knocked off, easily re-board the raft with the convenient boarding handle and get back to your exhilarating ride.
The built-in speed safety valve lets you quickly inflate or deflate the towable, letting you get out on the water in no time. Equipped with a covered flap that protects the valve, the durable rider floats with ease.
Perfect for your next trip to the beach, the Strike 2 Single-Rider Towable from Airhead gives you the thrilling, adrenaline-pumping water ride you've always wanted.
- Inflated towable tube rides behind the boat for a fast and exhilarating ride across the lake or ocean surface
- Hugs close to the water with a round, low profile deck, keeping you afloat while increasing the sense of speed
- Hold tight on the guarded nylon grips and effortlessly board or dismount the towable with the easy-to-use boarding handle
- Constructed with a heavy-gauge PVC bladder with RF welded seams to withstand high-speed rides
- Easily inflates and deflates with the built-in speed safety valve; Retains air with a valve cover
- 1 rider capacity
- Dimensions (deflated): 54 x 54 inches
- Weight: 8.5 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.