The ALWEN 33" 16ga. Stainless Steel Single Basin Kitchen Sink provides a spacious centerpiece to your countertop to help keep your kitchen clean.
This modern kitchen sink is crafted from a 16-gauge stainless for maximum strength and durability. A gunmetal black nano-coating provides a deep metallic tone that's easy to scrub clean. The deep basin provides ample space for soaking and washing, featuring sloped bases and bottom grooves to prevent water pooling. The basin has a 3.5-inch round drain opening that fits standard pipe fittings. A soundproof layer helps the steel farmhouse sink reduce the noise from running water, keeping your kitchen quiet and serene. Included with the sink are mounting clips, an installation guide, a bottom rinse grid, a roll-up drying rack, and a drain with a basket strainer.
Reinvent the way your use your kitchen space with the ALWEN 33" 16ga. Stainless Steel Single Basin Kitchen Sink.
- 33-inch wide undermount sink with a sharp modern look
- Constructed from 16-gauge stainless steel for lasting strength and durability
- Nano-coated gunmetal black finish is easy to clean
- Soundguard undercoating and rubber padding help reduce noise
- Deep basin is ideal for soaking pots, washing dishes, and more
- Standard 3.5-inch drain opening fits standard drain pipes and most garbage disposal attachments
- Set includes bottom rinse grid, roll-up drying rack, basket strainer drain, and mounting clips
- Mount Type: Undermount
- Material: Stainless steel
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 33 x 21 x 10 inches
- Weight: 45.01 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.