Drift away to exotic places in the Aqua Leisure Polyknit Luxe Pool Lounger, Teal & Luxury Recliner Float, Green.
Spend time swimming at the lake or kick back and enjoy a refreshing drink on the river with this lounge seat. Decked out in a bright teal fabric-covering, this pool accessory will turn heads when you show up to the next pool outing. Unwind comfortably with the ergonomic headrest, armrests, and leg rest. The mesh seat will cool you off on a hot day while supporting your body evenly with oversized tubing. With a quick-dry design, storing and transporting this beach flotation device is a breeze.
With extra-soft fabric and a gentle fit, this SwimSchool BabyBoat offers adjustable safety for your baby, featuring a UPF50+ canopy shading up to 120-degrees. A softcore base paired with inflatable ring provides added stability and buoyancy in the water. A mesh play area adds even more fun to baby's summer day. Always use with adult supervision
Great for the pool, lake, or ocean, the Aqua Leisure Polyknit Luxe Pool Lounger, Teal & SwimSchool Baby Boat Float are compact and easy to bring on-the-go.
- Spend a relaxing day at the pool with you and a little one with pool hammock float and baby boat
- Polyknit luxe float with ergonomic headrest, armrests, and leg rest, built-in oversized tubing supports your body while in the water
- 2-valve, duo-lock system is easy to fill and let out air as needed
- Soft, cool-weave mesh seat and poly knit fabric keeps you comfortable for hours on end
- Never leave your favorite drink with an easy-to-use slot in the recliner
- Compact, wire-free design folds up for easy storage with 2 carry handles on the side of recliner for added transport
- Portable pool float designed to keep your baby shaded while playing in the pool or lake
- Features child safety air valves, dual air pillow rings, and a secure, patented design to allow for stable buoyancy in the water
- Safe, adjustable seating keeps baby upright to easily reach toys in the open-mesh play area
- Retractable fabric canopy featuring a multi-position plastic hinge allows for a 120-degree range of shade with UPF 50+ sun protection
- Pack-and-go travel design is perfect for quick inflation, deflation, and storage
- Baby boat for ages: 6 to 24 months
- Color: Lime green/white and orange/seafoam
- Float dimensions (L x W): 56 x 36 inches
- Baby boat dimensions (L x W x H): 34 x 30 x 22 inches
- Weight: 3.5 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.