Control the lighting schedules and timed cycling functions in your grow area with the AutoPilot Revolve F20 Repeat Cycle and Light Combo Timer.
This device has simultaneous dual timer functions and a 24-hour time clock for lighting. The timer also includes a precision cycle timer for pumps, CO2 injection, exhaust fans, intake fans, and more that allow you to precisely program everything down to the second to ensure healthy growth for your plants.
The Revolve F20 timer has 4 outlets, 2 of which control lights and light movers. One of the other outlets controls a pump, exhaust fan, or other recycling devices. The final outlet controls a nighttime device, such as a heater, dehumidifier, or exhaust fan. Each outlet has a heavy-duty protective cover to prevent moisture from entering the timer through any unused outlets.
The controller also features a high-temperature shutdown function. This function detects unsafe high temperatures in the grow room and turns of the light outlets in case of a ventilation failure. The adjustable hot-start prevention feature makes sure everything is cooled properly before you start up the lamps again.
Attach the Revolve F20 to your greenhouse wall or grow tent and watch your plants flourish.
- Precise AutoPilot Grow Light digital time clock comes with built-in battery backup and high-temperature shutdown
- Simultaneous dual timer functions and a 24-hour time clock for lighting ensures your plants get all the light they need
- Includes a precision timer cycle for pumps, CO2 injection, exhaust fans, and intake fans for your greenhouse or hydroponics setup
- Features 2 outlets to control lights and light movers, 1 outlet for a pump or recycling device, and 1 for a nighttime device
- Hot start prevention is adjustable from 3 to 15 minutes to ensure proper cooling before starting up lamps
- Includes a 15-foot remote temperature probe
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.50 x 10.40 x 6 inches
- Weight: 4.50 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.