Let your kid explore the neighborhood, park, and beyond with the AVASTA 20-Inch Freestyle BMX Bicycle for Beginner Riders.
This BMX-style children's bike is constructed of a durable HI-TEN steel frame, creating the perfect blend of form and function that keeps every ride smooth and easy. Designed with a single-speed drivetrain and rear caliper brake system, you're child will experience an easy, low-maintenance ride while learning and expanding their abilities. The drivetrain features 6.49-inch cranks with a KMC alloy chainring and mid-sealed bearing bottom bracket, perfect for popping off curbs and practicing tricks on repeat.
The 20-inch wheels are 2.40 inches thick and mounted on aluminum single wall 36H rims with 0.37-inch female axel front hubs and 16T cog-sealed bearing cassette rear hubs that will stand up to rough riding and extreme movement. The bike arrives mostly assembled with minimal work and basic assembly tools provided for an ultra-quick setup. Designed for children ages 8 and up or 52 to 64 inches tall, this is the perfect ride to grow with your kid for years to come.
Watch your child set off on their next adventure on the 20-Inch Kid Freestyle BMX Bicycle from AVASTA.
- BMX style 20-inch kid's bike with HI-TEN steel frame provides reliable support and long-lasting comfort during street, park, or trail riding
- Single-speed drivetrain and rear caliper brake system provide easy, low maintenance riding while learning
- Tires mounted on aluminum single wall 36H rims with 0.37-inch female axel front hub and 16T cog sealed bearing cassette rear hub
- Arrives mostly assembled with minimal work and basic assembly tools provided for a total setup time of approximately 20 minutes
- Designed for children ages 8 and up or 52 to 64 inches tall; Seat adjusts to grow with child for long-term ride
- Material: Steel
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 45.67 x 7.87 x 21.65 inches
- Weight: 34.17 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.