When the whole family goes on an excursion, you want all the little ones to fit in the same stroller. The Baby Trend Double Sit N Stand Stroller holds 2 kids at a time and is versatile enough to carry infants, toddlers, or older kids.
The front and rear seats are perfect for children who can sit upright unassisted or can accept infant car seats. Take out the back seat and an older child can stand on the rear platform instead of sitting.
The seats come equipped with trays that can be removed or swung away. The trays have cup holders, so they can enjoy a snack on the road.
Get a versatile stroller for a growing family, the Double Sit N Stand Stroller.
- Tandem double stroller with various riding positions lets the whole family enjoy a beautiful walk together
- Kids can sit in the front or rear reclining seats or stand on the rear platform
- Travel system compatible, front and rear seats accept up to 2 infant car seats (not included)
- Back seat can be removed for toddler or child to sit or stand
- Convenient and fast 1 handed fold design for the busy parent
- Versatile storage options include a parent tray with cup holders and a large storage basket
- 5 point safety harness keeps your child extra secure
- Foot-activated rear brake
- Adjustable canopy protects your child from harmful UV rays
- JPMA certified and BPA free
- Recommended use (front and back seats): Child who can sit upright unassisted, up to 40 pounds or 40 inches tall
- Recommended use (jump seat and platform): Child 2.5 years old, up to 40 pounds
- Color: Millennium orange
- Dimensions: 49 x 21.5 x 43 inches
- Weight: 32.5 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.