Have your baby lounge in comfort with the Babymoov Socosy Original Ultra-Comfortable Supportive Baby Newborn Lounger Pad.
Made with ultra-soft cotton fabric paired with cushioned edges, this comfortable and relaxing lounger pad reassures your baby by giving him or her sensations similar to the womb. The fitted head support distributes pressure on your baby's head evenly while the adjustable leg support roll raises baby's legs to support digestion. The machine-washable and lightweight design make this newborn lounger pad ideal for trips to grandparents, convenient travel, and no-fuss care.
Socosy perfectly adapts to your baby's body shape by providing optimum head and back support while raising the newborn's head and legs. The World Health Organization WHO recommends that babies lay flat on their back to combat sudden infant death syndrome (or SIDS). The frog-like position of Socosy helps with digestion and promotes your infant's development.
Your baby will love the comfortable support of the Babymoov Socosy Original Ultra-Comfortable Supportive Baby Newborn Lounger Pad.
- Ultra-soft fabric and cushioned edges provide a comforting environment that mimics the womb and helps in reducing startle reflex
- Fitted head support distributes the pressure on skull evenly, ideal for keeping baby's head nice and round and prevent from plagiocephaly
- An adjustable leg support roll made of micro-granules raises baby's legs to help with digestion, breathing and colic
- Patented osteopath design has been developed to provide the highest quality and safety for your baby
- Machine-washable, lightweight (0.55lbs) and foldable for easy travel and care
- Material: Cotton
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 22.8 x 12.5 x 3.1 inches
- Weight: 0.5 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.