Hunting requires patients and dedication, but that doesn't mean it has to be uncomfortable. The Banks Outdoors Weatherproof Folding Camouflage Hunting Blind Camping Stump Chair provides you with a wide perch that keeps you comfortable during those long hours in wait.
A powder-coated steel frame supports the lightweight hunting blind chair, resistant to rust and sun-fading. Fold up the frame for convenient carrying under your arm or stowing in the cargo bed with the rest of your camping gear. The wide seatback and seat are made from thick, all-weather polyester fabric that has just the right amount of support and leaves plenty of extra room for you to shift around to different angles when the bucks aren't taking the bait.
With its woodsy camo pattern, the foldable camouflage camping chair keeps you hidden when you're deep in the brush. The Banks Outdoors Weatherproof Folding Camouflage Hunting BlindCamping Stump Chair is also ideal for use on picnics, camping trips, outdoor events, and in your backyard.
- Treat yourself to a comfortable seat at the campsite, in the hunting blind, or just in the backyard
- Director's-style chair with camouflage fabric that keeps you comfortable while you lie in wait for big game
- Powder-coated steel frame is designed to stand up to wind, rain, sun, and snow
- Frame folds up compact for convenient transport and storage to the hunting grounds
- Wide seat and back are perfect for hunters of all sizes and lets you adjust to your comfort
- Color: Camouflage
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 24.5 x 17 x 39.5 inches
- Weight: 22 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.