There's a reason big cats are apex predators, just like there's a reason the Barronett Blinds Big Cat 350 Backwoods Pop Up Ground Blind is at the apex of hunting blinds.
This pop-up blind features everything you need for a successful hunt, from 90 inches of elbow room for up to 3 hunters to 80 inches of clearance for standing shots, to zipperless windows and silent, adjustable shooting ports for multiple lines of sight. The low-profile windows and replaceable mesh covers offer maximum concealment, while the waterproof 150D fabric can withstand nature's worst. With durable, waterproof 150D fabric construction, this pop-up tent will help protect you while hunting in dewy or windy weather. The multiple gun ports and low-profile windows will give you plenty of shooting options.
Take your deer or turkey season to the next level with a ground blind that gives you the most in concealment, convenience, and reliability the Barronett Blinds Big Cat 350 Backwoods Pop Up Ground Blind.
- Pop-up hunting tent features a durable pop-up design with a thicker, stronger framework
- Plenty of room for 3 hunters or a tripod camera set up with 80 inches of standing room height and 90 inches of elbow room
- Large zipperless windows offer noise-free adjustment with the shoot-through camo mesh covers
- Backwoods camo exterior and black interior for concealment
- Tons of shooting options with gun ports and low-profile windows
- Durable, waterproof 150D fabric construction
- Features 6 trapezoid windows and 2 peek windows
- Shooting Width: 90 x 90 inches
- Height to bottom of windows: 42-inch center, 31-inch corner
- Footprint: 70 x 70 inches
- Fabric window system: Toggle and loop
- Mesh window system: Toggle and loop
- Ground Skirt: Ye
- Ground Stakes: 12 ground stakes
- Material: 150 D fabric
- Color: Bloodtrail Backwoods camouflage
- Dimensions: 70 x 70 x 80 inches
- Weight: 19 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.