Take your deer or turkey season to the next level with a ground blind that gives you the most in concealment, convenience, and reliability the Barronett Blinds Grounder 350 Bloodtrail Pop Up Ground Blind.
This is Barronett's most popular big blind. Lightweight for convenience, this blind packs into the field easily with the included backpack. To set up, simply pop up the roof and side hubs and step through the full length corner doorway. The zippered windows offer multiple configurations with the shoot through camo mesh covers for maximum concealment. Additionally, the blind is tall enough to stand while shooting. The entire structure is covered in durable, waterproof 150D polyester to stand up to nature's worst.
This deer blind also boasts just over 34 square feet of space for multiple hunters, 80 inches of head room, as well as Bloodtrail camo and a black interior for maximum concealment. With the Barronett Blinds Grounder 350 Bloodtrail Pop Up Ground Blind, you'll have every advantage in the field.
- This roomy, lightweight, pop up ground blind for deer or turkey hunting accomodates small groups of hunters
- With a durable 5 hub design, simply pop up the roof and each side hub for easy set up
- 90 inch wide design makes enough elbow space for multiple hunters with the ability to shoot while standing
- Large zippered windows offer multiple configurations with the shoot through camo mesh covers
- Bloodtrail exterior and black interior for concealment
- Large full length corner door makes entry and exit easy
- Durable, waterproof 150D fabric construction
- Features a rear peek window
- Fits easily into the handy carry bag
- Includes a gear pocket, tie down ropes, and ground stakes
- Footprint area: 34.02 square feet
- Elbowroom dimensions: 90 x 90 inches
- Color: Bloodtrail camouflage
- Dimensions: 70 x 70 x 80 inches
- Weight: 19 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.