Helping you get over that large rock on your property or easily access areas in your UTV, the 2-Inch Lift Kit for 2016 to 2020 Can-Am Defender Models by Battle Armor gives your UTV extra clearance to surmount obstacles on your land.
Providing your utility terrain vehicle with 2 additional inches of clearance, you'll travel over larger obstacles with ease. The lift kit installs easily into your vehicle without needing any cutting or drilling, ensuring your UTV remains undamaged and leaving your factory ride unaffected. Made from durable steel alloy, the brackets are coated with a powder coat to protect the lifts, helping you travel through tough, muddy conditions.
The kit is compatible with select 2016 through 2020 Can-Am Defender models including 500, 800, 1000, HD5, HD8, HD10, and XMR, including all crew models. Check with the manufacturer to ensure a proper fit.
Surmount any obstacle in your UTV's way. Installing cleanly without any drilling or cutting, the Battle Armor 2-Inch Lift Kit for 2016 to 2020 Can-Am Defender Models allows you to travel easier over large objects in your UTV.
- Quality lift kit lets you add 2 inches of clearance to your Canam Defender, letting you travel over larger objects with ease
- Provides 2 additional inches of clearance to your UTV without affecting the factory ride of your UTV
- Compatible with select 2016 through 2020 Can-Am Defender models; Check with the manufacturer to ensure a proper fit
- Easily installs without any cutting or drilling, ensuring that your UTV remains undamaged even after adding the brackets
- Durable steel design is protected by a powder coat finish, ensuring lasting use as you travel in tough, muddy conditions
- Set includes 4 brackets
- Material: Steel alloy
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8 x 8 x 3 inches
- Weight: 3 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 90-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.