Help your kid become the coolest kid on the block with the Best Ride On Cars Mercedes Push Car.
The incredibly detailed Mercedes Benz push car gets all the details right, all the way down to the orange brake calipers.
As your little driver scoots the car down the sidewalk or around your home, they can use the steering wheel to honk the horn or play music. The non-powered car only needs batteries for sound making.
When hours of driving makes your little one tired, you can push your kiddo around using the push car handle at the back.
This officially-licensed Mercedes car fits 1 child. This sports car is best suited for little ones ages 1 to 3 and includes a storage area under the seat.
When your little kiddo's gotta burn rubber, you can start them off with the Best Ride On Cars Mercedes Push Car. (2 Pack)
- Your child will love driving around in this fun, officially-licensed Mercedes push car (2 Pack)
- Features a steering wheel that plays music and horn sounds
- Incredibly detailed Mercedes toy, right down to the orange brake caliphers
- Includes push car handle at the back for when your little one wants to ride but their little legs are tired
- Recommended for kids ages 1 to 3 years old who weigh under 40 pounds
- Seats 1 rider
- Color: White
- Weight: 7 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.