Spend lazy summer days floating down the river or relaxing at the pool or lake aboard the Bestway CoolerZ Rapid Rider Inflatable River Lake Pool Tube Float. This inflatable innertube is the perfect accessory for a splashing summer!
Constructed of 18-gauge vinyl, this innertube won't let you down. The rough but smooth exterior resists punctures and stays cool under the sun so you don't burn your skin. The mesh bottom and built-in backrest make it easy to sit back and float down the water. In case the vinyl happens to get punctured, a repair patch is included with your purchase.
The float's screw valve provides easy inflation so you can be on the water in no time, while the built-in cup holders keep your favorite beverages always at your fingertips. With its heavy-duty handles and all-around grab rope, you'll have an easy time transporting the float to and from the water.
Sit back and go with the flow of the water in your new Bestway CoolerZ Rapid Rider Inflatable River Lake Pool Tube Float.
- Enjoy some time at the pool, lake, or river floating around on the Rapid Rider from Bestway
- Built-in backrest makes it easy to lean back and relax
- Mesh bottom lets you cool off while still giving your body the support it needs
- Made with 2 cup holders to help you fight off thirst
- 18-gauge pre-tested vinyl stays strong through frequent use
- 2 handles to hang on tight while riding
- All-around grab rope with built-in grommets makes it easy to carry to and from the water
- Includes a repair patch
- Weight limit: 350 pounds
- Diameter: 53 inches
- Color: Orange and blue
- Weight: 5 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.