Add easier and safer entry to your pool setup with the Bestway 52 In SteelPool Ladder with the No-Slip Vinyl Pool Ladder Mats.
Made with Bestway Fast Set or Steel Pro Frame pools in mind, this pool ladder is made of a heavy-duty, rust-resistant galvanized metal frame and durable plastic steps. The steps have a slip-resistant surface designed to handle wet feet. The arm rails make it safe and easy getting in or out of the pool. There's also a barrier on 1 side that prevents children from swimming behind the ladder in the pool. Assembly is easy with this ladder as the pieces all connect. All in all, assembly takes less than 10 minutes.
This vinyl ladder mat set is the perfect solution to protect the area underneath ladders, stairs, and slides, to prevent damage to your liner. Pack of 2 mats eliminates scratching and chafing caused by a ladder base that can damage your pool liner, inflatable base, or cause holes and leaks. Intended for use with inflatable, above-ground, or in-ground swimming pools.
For an attractive and safe addition to your above ground pool, get the Bestway 52 In SteelPool Ladder with the No-Slip Vinyl Pool Ladder Mats.
- Set of swimming pool ladder and 2 vinyl ladder mats to protect your pool liner
- Bestway 58337E 52 Inch Steel Above Ground Swimming Pool Ladder No-Slip Steps
- For pools with a 52-inch wall height
- For Fast Set or Steel Pro Frame pools
- Comes with pool ladder and ladder mat
- Corrosion-resistant metal frame dimensions: (L x W x D)
- 41.8 x 21.2 x 4.7 Inches
- Slip-resistant, heavy-duty plastic steps
- Barrier prevents children from swimming behind the ladder
- Easy assembly
- Designed to comply with US safety standards
- Contents: 1 pool ladder
- Color: Gray
- Pack of 2 Vinyl ladder mats for swimming pools protects the area underneath ladders and stairs to extend the life of your liner
- Can be used with inflatable, above-ground, or in-ground swimming pools for an added layer of protection and safety
- Eliminates scratching and chafing caused by a ladder base that can damage your pool liner, inflatable base, or cause holes and leaks
- Light blue colors blend in seamlessly to most pool liners, floors, and bases for a flawless added barrier without sacrificing style
- Easy to remove and clean when needed without the need to use harsh chemicals are follow a complicated procedure
- Material: Vinyl
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions (L x W): 9 x 36 x 0.25 inches
- Weight: 0.75 pounds
- Quantity: @
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.