The Bestway AquaCrawl Pool Vacuum is simple to set up and easy to use. Just attach to your filter pump with 1 of the included adapters and start cleaning. Debris is sucked into a removable and reusable leaf bag. The vacuum set contains 4 lightweight aluminum poles which join together to create a 7 foot long pole.
This vacuum is great for cleaning pools with less than a 15 foot diameter. There are 2 interchangeable conversion nozzles that connect to the pole. 1 has a brush for battling stubborn grime and the other has a standard pool vacuum head for sucking up loose debris. You effectively get 2 pool vacuum cleaners in 1!
With the Bestway AquaCrawl Pool Vacuum, you'll spend less time cleaning out your above ground pool and more time enjoying it.
Give your Bestway pool its best performance by using the Bestway Filter Cartridge Type III / A. It is recommended you change the filter regularly so you can filter the water in your pool and keep it attractive and refreshing all season.
This replacement cartridge works for your Flow Clear 530, 800, 1300, 1500 gallons per hour filter pump.
Ensure the long life of your Bestway pool and filter pump by replacing the filter regularly.
- Bestway 58212 AquaCrawl Above Ground Pool Vacuum Cleaner
- Included: 4 aluminum poles, 3 adapters for use with a wide variety of pumps and pools, debris and leaf bag, 2 angled conversion nozzles (1 with a brush), extra long 19.7 foot vacuum hose measuring 1.25 inches in diameter
- 4 section aluminum poles are easy to assemble
- Attach to the filter pump for light cleaning your pool
- 3 adapters for use with different pools and filter pump systems
- 2 angled conversion nozzles, one with a brush
- Removable and reusable debris and leaf bag
- For use with 15 foot and below pools
- Fits filter pumps with 530 gallons per hour flow rate and above
- Miniumum pump flow rate: 530 gallons per hour
- Dimensions: 88 inches
- Weight: 2.89 pounds
- Part number: 58212E-BW
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
- Bestway Filter Cartridge Type III
- Replacement cartridge for:
- 220 240V~/12V~ 4,921 L (1,300 gal.); 5,678 L (1,500 gal.) per hour filter pumps
- 110 120V~ 2,006 L (530 gal.); 3,028 L (800 gal.), 4,921 L (1,300 gal.); and 5,678 L (1,500 gal) per hour filter pumps
- Easy to clean
- Part number: 58012E-BW
- Quantity: 6
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.