Keep your pool crystal clear without breaking a sweat with the Bestway FlowClear AquaDrift Automatic Pool Vacuum.
The water-propelled design provides an easy way to keep your pool clean all season long as the vacuum moves across the bottom of the pool on its own. It is easy to use, with handles that make it simple to retrieve the device out of the water. How does it work? Simply connect the cleaner's hose to your filter pump, place it in the pool, and it will take off.
The brush along the bottom of the cleaner will help collect debris such as dirt, leaves, and sand in the basket before it reaches your filter, not only prolonging the life of your pump but also keeping your pool sparkling clean for you. The multidirectional wheels give this item full mobility to reach the full area of your pool. Featuring 3 adjustability settings, you can also change the direction and angle of the wheels manually.
With all hoses and equipment compatible with most leading pool pump brands included, setup is a breeze. Sit back, relax and let the FlowClear AquaDrift Automatic Pool Vacuum by Bestway do all the cleaning for you.
- Automatic pool vacuum uses power from the filter pump to move along the bottom of the pool to pick up dirt and debris
- Made for above-ground pools up to 22 feet in diameter, and cartridge and sand filter pumps with flow rates of 1,500-3,200 gal/h
- Anti-slip multidirectional wheel design can change direction on its own, ensuring the entire pool gets clean
- Features 3 adjustability settings for optional manual control of the direction and angle of the wheels
- Includes a convenient front handle to easily retrieve from the water
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 17.56 x 12.6 x 7.99 inches
- Weight: 13.89 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.