Give your Bestway pool its best performance by using the Bestway Filter Cartridge Type IV / B.
Filter the water in your pool to keep it attractive and refreshing all season, it is recommended to change the filter regularly. This shrink wrapped with litho label, direct and brand new from Bestway and is manufactured with Dacron filament media. Reusable filter optional after a hose down cleaning and wouldn't need to be replaced until it shows signs of wear or deterioration
Replacement cartridge for: 7,949 L (2,100 gal.); 9,463 L (2,500 gal.) per hour filter pumps.
Keep your pool water clean and crystal clear with the help of the Bestway Flow Clear 2,500 GPH Above Ground Pool Filter Pump.
This filter pump fits most above ground pools, and includes adaptors for pool valves with an outer diameter of 1.25 inches. With a flow rate of 2,500 gallons per hour and integrated pool system flow rate of 1,900 gallons per hour, this pump has the power to filter pools up to 15,200 gallons in size.
The Bestway Swimming Pool Cleaning Kit is a great addition to any above ground pool or pool maintenance set. The kit includes a vacuum and a 9-foot pool skimmer that will clean out the dirt and debris inside your pool.
The skimmer consists of a 110-inch aluminum pole with a durable mesh netting. The net scoops up leaves and floating organics in your pool. The vacuum is powerful, but lightweight and works hard to suck up the algae, debris, and scum lurking in your pool. It attaches to your filter pump and has a 19.7-foot long hose with a 1.25-inch diameter. The debris piles up in a removable bag in the vacuum and can be rinsed off with just hose water to be reused later.
The kit comes with adapter to connect the vacuum to any Bestway pools and filter systems, and works best with a filter pumps with a 530 gallons/hour flow rate.
- Package includes the Bestway Swimming Pool Filter Pump Replacement Cartridge Type IV/B with the Bestway Flow Clear 2500 GPH Above Ground Pool Filter Pump and estway Above Ground Pool Cleaning & Maintenance Accessories Kit
- Replacement cartridge for: 2,100 to 2,500 gallon per hour filter pumps
- Can be reused after cleaning and can last until it shows signs of deterioration
- Keep your pool water clean and crystal clear
- Cleans pool walls and floors
- Bestway Swimming Pool Filter Pump Replacement Cartridge Type IV / B | 58095
- Type IV/B filter cartridge
- Easy to clean by just rinsing off
- Dacron filament media
- Filter type: Replacement filter cartridges
- Quantity: 6
- Part number: 58095E-BW
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Bestway Flow Clear 2500 GPH Above Ground Pool Filter Pump
- Contents: 1 filter pump and 1 set of adaptors
- Compatible with most above ground pools
- Includes adaptors for pool valves with an outer diameter of 1.25 inches
- Can be connected to 1.5 inch threaded valves
- Flow rate: 2,500 gallons per hour
- Integrated pool system flow rate: 1,900 gallons per hour
- GFCI plug
- For use with 300-16,400 gallon pools
- Part number: 58392E-BW
- Bestway Above Ground Pool Cleaning & Maintenance Accessories Kit
- Super-easy assembly
- Attach to filter pump to provide a powerful, lightweight vacuum
- Includes multiple adapters for connections to all Bestway pools and filter systems
- Includes 9-foot adjustable aluminum pole for large diameter pools
- Removable and reusable debris and leaf bag
- Extra long vacuum hose 19.7-foot long, 1.25-inch diameter
- Vacuum has a 1 piece cleaning head
- Skimmer has a durable, washable mesh netting
- For use with 15-foot and below pools
- Fits filter pumps with 530 gallons/hour flow rate and above
- Part number: 58234E-BW
- Warranty: 90 day warranty against product defects
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.