Enhance your time on the water and enjoy riding the lake or river waves with the Hydro-Force Voyager 300 Inflatable Raft from Bestway.
The Voyager 300 accommodates 2 people comfortably while they fish or cruise on the open water. Built for easy portability and with your convenience in mind, this boat is constructed of lightweight, long-lasting Tritech 3-ply reinforced materials for increased durability. The 3 air chambers within the boat make it easier to inflate and provide better balance on the water. You can simply open up the valves for a fast deflation process when you're done using the water raft.
Featuring a wraparound grab rope with built-in grommets, you can tie the boat up to a dock or easily jump aboard. Perfect for fishing trips, this boat includes built-in fishing rod holders. Easily transport the boat with the heavy-duty handles and tow ring.
Navigate the lake with the 2 included aluminum oars and set sail upon the Hydro-Force Voyage 300 Inflatable Raft.
- Voyager 300 is a 2-person inflatable raft that measures 8 feet long and 40 inches wide with inflated grooved floors for comfort
- Made of high-quality Tritech 3-ply reinforced materials for ultimate durability yet lightweight flexibility
- Features 3 air chamber construction that ensures a quick inflation and deflation process for better buoyancy
- Use the 2 sectional aluminum oars to navigate around the lake while fishing or cruising on the open water
- Includes a tow ring, convenient carrying handles, an all-around grab rope, oarlocks, oar clasps, and a repair patch
- Color: Green
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 96 x 40 x 20.1 inches
- Weight: 16 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.