Keep your pool water crystal clear with the help of the Bestway Pool Filter Pump System & Pool Filter Pump Cartridge Type III/A, 2 Pack
This filter pump fits most above-ground pools. With a flow rate of 1,000 gallons per hour and an integrated pool system flow rate of 780 GPH, this pump filters pools up to 5,100 gallons in size. The GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter) feature on the 1000 GPH pump provides additional safety and protection with auto-shutoff if water gets in the system. This filter pump is easy to install and maintain, to ensure year after year endurance.
This 2-pack of replacement cartridges pairs with your pool filter pump. The cartridge filter type works with type III or type A pumps. Change your filter every 2 weeks regularly for optimal filtration. A bright white and blue design stands out in your pool shed so you don't have to scramble to find the new filter. Measures 4.2-inches long, 4.2-inches wide, and 8-inches tall.
For the long life of your pool and the health of swimmers, take care of your water with the Bestway Pool Filter Pump System & Pool Filter Pump Cartridge Type III/A, 2 Pack
- Package includes the Bestway Filter Cartridge Type III (2 pack) with the Bestway 58388E 1000 GPH Pool Filter Cartridge Pump
- Bestway 58388E 1000 GPH Pool Filter Cartridge Pump
- Includes 2 hoses
- For use with most 300-5,100-gallon above-ground swimming pools
- Flow rate: 1,000 gallons per hour
- Integrated pool system flow rate: 780 gallons per hour
- Compatible with Type III or A/C filter
- Easy to install and maintain
- Part number: 58388E-BW
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.9 x 10.4 x 16.5 inches
- Weight: 8.4 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Pool Filter Pump Cartridges, 2-pack
- For use in 500/800/1300/1500 gallon filter pumps
- Replace cartridge every two weeks
- Easy to clean
- 110-120V pump compatibility; 2,006 L (530 gallon); 3,028 L (800 gallon), 4,921 L (1,300 gallon); and 5,678 L (1,500 gallon) per hour filter pumps
- 220-240V/12V pump compatibility; 4,921 L (1,300 gallon); 5,678 L (1,500 gallon) per hour filter pumps
- Type: III/A
- Filter type: Cartridge
- Color: White and blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.2 x 4.2 x 8 inches
- Weight: 4.2 ounces
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.