Keep your pool water clean and crystal clear with the help of the Bestway 58392E Swimming Pool Water Filter Pump & Replacement Cartridge, 2 Pack.
This filter pump fits most above ground pools and includes adaptors for pool valves with an outer diameter of 1.25 inches. With a flow rate of 2,500-gallons-per-hour and an integrated pool system flow rate of 1,900-gallons-per-hour, this pump has the power to filter pools up to 15,200 gallons in size. Two hoses are included with Bestway pump and attach to two separate points on the swimming pool.
Keep your pool clean and refreshing all season with this 2-pack of replacement filters. A reusable design features sturdy filtration that's quickly refreshed when they're sprayed down with a hose. Change your filters once there are signs of wear and deterioration. Built with Dacron filament media, these Bestway filters partner with your pool care routine for fresh, clean swimming, lap after lap.
For the long life of your pool, invest in quality equipment and take care of your water with the Bestway 58392E Swimming Pool Water Filter Pump & Replacement Cartridge, 2 Pack.
- Above ground pool filter pump with replacement cartridges for sparkling pool water all summer long
- Bestway Flowclear 2500 GPH Water Filter Pump
- Compatible with most above ground pools
- Keep your pool water clean, crystal clear, and hygienic
- For use with 300-15,200 gallon pools
- Pump with a GFCI plug
- ETL Approved
- 2 hoses are included with Bestway pump and are attached to two separate points on the swimming pool
- Integrated Pool System Flow Rate: 1,900 gallons per hour
- Flow rate: 2,500 gallons per hour
- Can be connected to 1.5-inch threaded valves
- Includes adaptors for pool valves with an outer diameter of 1.25 inches
- Carton Dimensions (LxWxH): 13.8 x 16.1 x 18.9 inches
- Output Power: 110-120V, 3.3 Amps
- Contents: 1 filter pump, hoses, 1 set of adaptors, and simple set-up manual
- Part Number: 58392E
- Color: Gray
- Weight: 22 pounds
- Replacement cartridges type IV/B
- Replacement cartridge for: 2,100 to 2,500 gallon per hour filter pumps
- Can be reused after cleaning and can last until it shows signs of deterioration
- Easy to clean by just rinsing off
- Dacron filament media
- Filter type: Replacement filter cartridges
- Model number: 58095E
- Material: Dacron filament media
- Color: White
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.