With the Bestway Power Steel Swimming Pool, you have everything you need for an above-ground pool in your backyard. It comes packaged with a pump, filter, ladder, and cover so you don't have to do any more shopping for compatible pieces.
This pool features sturdy, 3-layer PVC walls supported by corrosion-resistant metal frames. It sets up easily and comes with a built-in ChemConnect dispenser to help you maintain perfect chemical balance in your new pool. The pool measures 16 feet by 10 feet with a 3.5-foot depth and holds up to 2, 893 gallons of water.
The Bestway Pool Cleaning Kit is a great addition to any above-ground pool. The skimmer consists of a 110-inch aluminum pole with durable mesh netting. The vacuum is powerful, but lightweight and works hard to suck up the algae, debris, and scum lurking in your pool. It attaches to your filter pump and has a 19.7-foot-long hose with a 1.25-inch diameter. The debris piles up in a removable bag in the vacuum and can be rinsed off with just hose water to be reused later.
For simple, but effective, ways to clean your above-ground pool go with the Bestway Swimming Pool Cleaning Kit.
- Bestway Power Steel 16 x 10 x 3.5 Foot Pool Set with Pump
- Constructed of a corrosion-resistant metal frame and heavy-duty plastic steps
- Pool ladder specifications:
- Features drain holes to keep water from collecting on the surface
- Secures with included rope
- Made of PVC
- Pool cover specifications:
- Ladder included: Yes
- Cover included: Yes
- Filter pump included: Yes
- Liner included: Yes
- Assembles easily
- Capacity: 2, 893 gallons
- Pool type: Above ground
- Pool specifications:
- Included adapter lets you connect a garden hose to the drain plug for stress-free draining
- Easy assembly with no tools required
- Triple layered PVC walls supported by corrosion-resistant metal frame
- Includes compatible filter, ground cloth, cover, ladder, garden hose drain adaptor, and ChemConnect chlorine dispenser
- Metal frame swimming pool measuring 16 feet long by 10 feet wide with a 3.5 foot depth
- Material: Steel and PVC
- Pool pump specifications:
- Flow rate: 710 to 1,000 gallons per hour
- Power: 110-120 volts, 1.1 Amps
- Manufacturer warranty: 90-day warranty
- Weight: 150.4 pounds
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 16 x 10 x 3.5 feet
- Color: Gray
- Should be replaced every 2 weeks
- Not meant to replace routine chlorine maintenance
- Antimicrobial properties reduce the growth of bacteria and microorganisms
- Pool filter specifications:
- Comes with a GFCI plug
- Use with 300 to 5,100 gallon pools
- Part number: 56655E-BW
- Manufacturer warranty: 90-day warranty
- Bestway Above Ground Pool Cleaning & Maintenance Accessories Kit
- Super-easy assembly
- Attach to filter pump to provide a powerful, lightweight vacuum
- Cleans pool walls and floors
- Includes multiple adapters for connections to all Bestway pools and filter systems
- Includes 9-foot adjustable aluminum pole for large diameter pools
- Removable and reusable debris and leaf bag
- Extra long vacuum hose 19.7-foot long, 1.25-inch diameter
- Vacuum has a 1 piece cleaning head
- Skimmer has a durable, washable mesh netting
- For use with 15-foot and below pools
- Fits filter pumps with 530 gallons/hour flow rate and above
- Part number: 58234E-BW
- Warranty: 90 day warranty against product defects
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.