Melt away your stress on the Full Body Massage Mat by Bi-Comfer. Featuring massaging motors, neck-to-feet heating, and super-soft material to provide you with a comfortable and relaxing heating pad.
10 motors massage away tension along your whole body, while heating elements help relieve stress and enhance blood circulation. 5 modes and 3 intensity levels customize your massage experience for your needs, and you can set your preferred mode using the attached remote control. With high-density foam padding for amazing support, set the pad on your bed, couch, recliner, or floor and enjoy an amazing full-body massage. Ultra-soft material made of 100-percent polyester feels great against your skin, adding to the mat's superior comfort. Highly flexible, you can roll up the mat for storage and easily take it along on trips, meaning you can enjoy a fantastic massage wherever you go.
Perfect for relieving tension after a long day at work or heating sore muscles after exercising, you'll love the amazing comfort and massage experience that the Fully Body Massage Mat by Bi-Comfer provides.
- Super comfortable massage and heating mat lets you relieve stress, aches, and tension while relaxing
- Provides soothing heat therapy from your neck to your feet, loosening muscles and improving blood circulation
- 5 modes and 3 intensity levels customize your massage and heating experience to melt away stress in your preferred manner
- Body massager mat cover is made of 100-percent ultra-plush polyester that feels great against your skin
- Super-soft, high-density foam padding provides superior pressure relief and quality comfort
- Flexible material can be rolled up and transported anywhere
- Place on your bed, couch, recliner, or floor, set your preferred massage mode with the remote, and enjoy maximum comfort
- Material: Polyester
- Color: Grey
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 39 x 24 x 5.95 inches
- Weight: 5.95 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.