No need to drain the pool due to high cyanuric acid when you have the 4-pack of Bio-Active Cyanuric Acid Reducer Powder for Swimming Pools. This acid reducer naturally reduces your pool's acid levels up to 50-percent.
Eliminate chlorine-lock due to high cyanuric acid levels, and allow sanitizers to effectively clean the pool with this acid reducer powder. The powder is non-allergenic, non-polluting, and leaves no residue giving you peace-of-mind the pool is safe and clean. Advanced biocatalyst technology reduces acid by disintegrating it on a molecular level without a harsh smell, and causes no adverse effects on the pool. The reducer is recommended for pools with an acid level of 3 to 330 parts per million. This pool chemical is suitable for outdoor commercial and residential pools for maximum versatility.
Naturally and rapidly reduce the cyanuric acid in your pool for a safer and cleaner swimming experience with the 4-pack of Bio-Active Cyanuric Acid Reducer Powder for Swimming Pools.
- Reduce acid levels by up to 50-percent with this 4-pack of natural and cyanuric acid reducer powder
- Helps eliminate chlorine-lock due to high cyanuric acid levels and allows sanitizers to be more effective
- Non-allergenic, non-polluting, and leaves no residue; features a mildly sweet, and earthy odor
- Reduces acid levels by disintegrating it at a molecular level and causes no adverse effects on pool
- Suitable for outdoor commercial and residential pools with a cyanuric acid level of 30 to 330 parts per million
- Micro-organisms (biosafety level 1): 0.1-percent to 1.0-percent
- Dextrose (monohydrate): 95.0-percent to 99.0-percent
- pH: 5.19 S.U
- Color: Off-white
- Weight: 8 ounces
- Quantity: 4
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.