High-quality welding requires high-quality materials and the Blue Demon 1/8-Inch-Diameter Triple Deoxidized Welding Wire for Carbon Steel make sure your welds go faster and last longer.
This general-purpose welding wire alloy filler material contains zirconium, titanium, and aluminum for a triple deoxidized design that's ideal for all grades of mild and carbon steel, producing minimal porosity for higher-quality welds that hold longer and bind better. General applications include welding over rusted carbon steel and mill scaling as well as industrial work on pipes/offshore drilling rigs, and structural steel construction and/or repair work. Welding rod certifications include AWS A5.18/A5.18M:2007 with an ER70S2 classification. The 1/8-inch diameter welding rod wire does not require flux when used in TIG or MIG gas shielded arc welding processes.
Make your carbon steel welding projects easier and longer-lasting with superior holds thanks to the Blue Demon 1/8-Inch-Diameter Triple Deoxidized Welding Wire for Carbon Steel.
- General purpose welding rod filler materials for a variety of carbon steel welding applications with AWS A5.18/A5.18M:2007 certifications
- Triple deoxidized wire (containing zirconium, titanium, and aluminum) providing minimal porosity welding on all grades of mild and carbon steels; 10-pound box of 1/8-inch diameter wire
- Versatile welding rod applications include pipes and offshore drilling rigs, structural steelwork, and welding over rust and mill scale
- Consistent weld deposit chemistry and procedures from package to package improve quality and save time; Good bead wetting and puddle control
- Welding current: DCEP-MIG, DCEN-TIG
- Welding positions: F, V, OH, H
- Yield Strength: 58 ksi
- Tensile strength: 70 ksi
- Material: Zirconium, titanium, and aluminum
- Color: Copper
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 37 x 3 x 2 inches
- Weight: 10 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.