Repair welding and metal joints like a professional, without a welding machine, with these Blue Demon BDTP-316-01T Triple Play Low-Temperature Aluminum-Zinc Brazing Rods.
These aluminum-zinc repair filler rods are the fastest, easiest, and strongest repair solution for any metal part without the need for complicated and expensive welding machines. The ultimate do-it-yourself metal filler solution, these brazing rods are easy to use and straightforward, perfect for any non-welder who needs to make a simple repair. Capable of making t-joints, butt, lap, and mitered joints, filling holes, and even repairing stripped threads, you'll be able to tackle any fix-it job with ease.
The durable aluminum hardens in seconds and can be worked immediately, similar to mild steel. Grind, machine, drill, tap, and paint this repair filler like you would any other metal surface for a flawless repair to any product. Ideal for use with an LP gas torch using a general-purpose tip, and capable of working on heavier pieces with a fuel-oxygen torch with a large tip using neutral flame, this is the perfect multi-purpose filler to keep on hand for quick fixes.
Make simple welding repairs easily and efficiently with the Triple Play Low-Temperature Aluminum-Zinc Brazing Rods from Blue Demon.
- Aluminum-zinc brazing rods are the fastest, easiest, and strongest repair solution of any metal part without using a welding machine
- Ultimate do-it-yourself aluminum repair metal filler is easy to use and straightforward, perfect for any non-welder
- Makes t-joints, butt joints, lap joints, mitered joints, filling holes, and even repairs stripped thread easily and efficiently
- Repair hardens in seconds and can be worked immediately, making it similarly durable to mild steel and can be ground, machined, drilled, tapped, and painted
- Works perfectly with an LP gas torch with a general-purpose tip, or for heavier pieces, with a fuel-oxygen torch with a large tip and neutral flame
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 0.19 x 0.19 x 18 inches
- Weight: 1.15 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.