Make welding stainless steel easy and hassle-free with the Blue Demon 3/32" Stainless Steel Covered Arc Welding Electrodes. This versatile, 5-pound electrode set is perfect for tackling hard-to-weld metals.
These strong electrodes are ideal for joining stainless steel materials together or to carbon and lo-alloy steels. The carbon content in the weld metal is held to a 0.04 percent maximum to give the material increased resistance to intergranular corrosion, perfect for dealing with highly-different materials that refuse to be welded by other means. The electrodes are designed for SMAW welding in F, V, OH, and H positions with an AC-DCEP welding current, great for multiple applications. With great flexibility and meant for versatile use, the electrodes are perfect for joining dissimilar metals where maximum ductility is needed.
Make sure your welding equipment is ready to handle even the toughest jobs with the Blue Demon 3/32" Stainless Steel Covered Arc Welding Electrodes.
- Stainless steel arc welding electrodes for joining stainless steel materials together or to carbon and lo-alloy steels
- Carbon content in the weld metal is 0.04 percent, giving you increased resistance to intergranular corrosion
- 5-pound box of 3/32-inch arc welding electrodes
- Join hard-to-weld steels and dissimilar metals when maximum ductility is required
- ASME SFA A5.4
- Welding current: AC-DCEP
- Welding positions: F, V, OH, H
- Diameter: 3/32 inches
- AWS class: E309/309L-16
- Welding process: SMAW
- Transverse tensile strength, kpsi: 75 min
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions: 14 x 2.25 x 2.25 inches
- Weight: 5.21 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 6-month warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.