Versatile for all types of projects, the Blue Demon RBCuZn-C 1/8" Brazing Rods are easily machinable and provide lasting strength so you can take on any welding project with confidence.
This filler metal for brazing includes 10 pounds of 1/8-inch wire, suitable for a variety of welding applications. The RBCuZn-C low-fuming bronze (bare and flux coated) is a general-purpose, copper base alloy brazing rod used extensively for gas brazing steel, copper alloys, cast iron, nickel alloys, and stainless steel. With low fuming characteristics and good mechanical properties, this alloy is a widely used general-purpose product. Preheating is recommended for some applications and a bronze brazing flux is required if the rod is not coated. This brazing rod has a low melting point making it easily machinable and excellent for sheet metal work. This alloy also possesses high tensile strength and good ductility for lasting durability.
Built for almost any welding endeavor, count on the Blue Demon RBCuZn-C 1/8" Brazing Rods to provide the performance you need.
- Copper-based alloy brazing rod used for gas brazing steel, copper alloys, cast iron, nickel alloys, and stainless steel
- 10-pound box of 1/8-inch diameter wire
- General-purpose with low fuming characteristics and good mechanical properties
- Low melting point making it easily machinable and great for sheet metal work
- High tensile strength and good ductility for lasting durability
- Preheating recommended for some applications and bronze brazing flux is required if the rod is not coated
- Diameter: 1/8-inch
- AWS class: RBCuZn-C
- Brazing position: H, V
- Brazing range: 1330-1550 degrees Fahrenheit
- Tensile Strength: 60-68 kpsi
- Yield Strength: 64 kpsi
- Melting/Solidification point: 1630/1590 degrees Fahrenheit
- Brinell hardness: 80-100
- Certification: AWS A5.8/A5.8M:2011
- Color: Copper
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 36.5 x 2.5 x 1.75 inches
- Weight: 10.31 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 6-month warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.