Enjoy the taste of fresh greens grown by your own hands with a fully practical design. Watch your plants bloom into life with the Blumfeldt Galvanized Steel Raised Garden Bed.
Start your day off right by using this raised garden bed to protect your vegetation. This garden bed is made of a study thickened galvanized steel sheet, coated with rust protection to ensure longevity and withstand the elements. The garden bed's high-quality construction offers a classic and modern design, adding a touch of elegance to your courtyard, garden, or terrace. A raised design effectively keeps weeds away from the soil and protects your plants from pests. Gone are the days of bum knees, aching backs, and red faces; with an ergonomic working height, easily dig, plant, and water as you please. This galvanized steel garden box can be assembled easily within minutes, so you can focus on your vegetation. This garden bed measures 22 inches long by 9 inches wide by 39 inches high.
Fresh to the table from your own garden. Whether you're planting crunchy vegetables, juicy fruit, colorful flowers, or aromatic herbs, everything thrives with the Blumfeldt Galvanized Steel Raised Garden Bed.
- Large garden bed is the perfect space-saving option for cultivating juicy tomatoes, sweet strawberries, crisp courgettes, and aromatic herbs
- High-quality construction in a classic and modern design for the courtyard, garden, or terrace
- Made of 0.6-millimeter thick, fully galvanized steel sheet with rust protection
- Raised design keeps weeds away from the soil and protects your plants from pests
- Ergonomic working height allows you to easily dig, plant, and water as you please
- Can be easily assembled within minutes
- Material: Galvanized steel
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 22 x 9 x 39 inches
- Weight: 57 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.