Maximize your home workouts with Body Rider 2-in-1 Dual Trainer from Body Flex Sports. Blast away fat while building fitness and stamina with this space-saving elliptical machine that transitions smoothly and quickly to an exercise bike trainer for both elliptical and upright positions. The unit is made with a steel frame for strength and offers wheels to help you move it around the house when you need to make space.
With 8 levels of preset resistance built in, choose your level of challenge and intensity. You can also select your rehabilitation and recovery rhythm. With an easy-to-read console, your full-body workout routine can be tracked and monitored. This console includes a media holder and tracks how many calories your burn, along with your time, speed, and distance. The integrated heart rate hand grip sensors offer additional metrics within easy reach. Get your best workout today with the Body Flex Body Champ Elliptical Trainer.
- Get a great cardiovascular workout in a convenient, space-saving machine
- Dual-action handlebars make for a total-body workout
- 8 different levels of magnetic resistance
- Heart rate monitor system built into handlebars
- Electronic console with media holder tracks calories burned, time, speed and distance
- Rollers to easily move machine
- Color: Black/silver
- Frame material: Steel
- Dimensions (L x H x W): 46.25 x 22 x 62.25 inches
- Manufacturer warranty, frame: 1-year warranty
- Manufacturer warranty, parts: 90-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.